Saturday, January 18, 2003
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
How can I know what you’re thinking?
How do I know what’s going on?
Don’t make it hard to believe in
Don’t make it hard to go on
Put a little faith in me now
Put a little trust in me somehow
Cause when I hold you, I’m heaven-bound
Cause it’s more than a feeling
In my mind, and in my dreams
You will love me to eternity
Cause in my heart, and I can feel
You will take me to eternity
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Ohh yeaheyeah yeah
Didn’t know I was looking for love
Oohh, until I found you
Come take the words right out of my mouth
I love what you put me through, yeah
Put a little faith in me now
Put a little trust in me somehow
Cause when I hold you, I’m heaven-bound
Cause it’s more than a feeling
In my mind, and in my dreams
You will love me to eternity
Cause in my heart, and I can feel
You will take me to eternity
I wanna make love to you forever
C’mon, hold me…..hold me!
|
it's all about me ;
deal with it