Tuesday, December 13, 2005
Macramé queens in the afternoon
CS with the clique :D:):D:):D it's such a stimulating game hahaha. gets you all excited & tensed up! I kept getting killed!!! even before I manage to change my weapon I see red blots splattering out from my guy's body, rocker!! and Danfong thought CS=Christmas Shopping hahha(as in she knows what CS is but she didn't think we'd go play)
Cris & Bel's going for Club Med on thursday, Gwenny's going to Bali on friday and Shann's still overseas. can't wait for the next clique outing :D Cris was saying the other day that's she's the CEO, which according to her definition mean Clique Expert Organiser hahaha & somehow that cracked me up!
so I went for Hip-hop with Jack & Melody last night! was pretty fun and I think I learn stuff faster now :O
finally got my skirty! more shopping when Qiiiii returns on monday!! :D
& I love my maid for always volunteering to polish my nails, heh heh :)
|
it's all about me ;
deal with it