Thursday, December 29, 2005
past week was pretty eventful! sister came back, shopped, dinner over at Jack's(with the Shuweis too) and the meeting up with cousins from both sides :)
house party on Monday with Mich, Jan & Bel, wasn't too bad! saw quite a few known faces. didn't go yesterday but I'm sure it was hell lot of fun! buses should operate past twelve! okay that's a rather selfish request but yeah they still should! okaaay, maybe it was partly due to my indecisiveness, heh heh :O Jacky came over/stayed over anyways! she brought her protable speakers & Twister mat! she makes me laugh! ha ha! and I can't stand it when she does free-style!! it's so Oh My Gawd-dy!
returned to school today to help with souvenir, did some work then Gwenny & I happily walked from Macs to J8 to meet Laine & Mich! it's such a crazy thing to do but fun nonetheless :) we were in such perky perky perkyyy moods! hahaha. gotta meet her at 0900 in the morning to make Shepherd's Pie for farewell(at Bullium Park)!
I guess I ended up too lazy to send greeting cards this year! I used to be really excited about it! hmm, tsktsk! I'll do it again next year! Na, Shuwei, Tab, Bel, Rui: if you're reading this, thanks for the Christmas greetings :D pres from Laine, Shuwei & Terence were awesome too!(love the Moon flower spray & both the Abercrombie tops) thanks, you guys :) oh yeah and not forgetting, the sms-es & emails were really sweet too! thanks!
AND WHERE IS KELLL!!!
|
it's all about me ;
deal with it